Sunday, May 13, 2007

Solanum lycopersicum

This is a member of the nightshade family. Members of my found family gathered last night at my party and we proceeded to have fun. Oh, all the stars were there - Anaglyph, Violet Towne, Pil & Her Fella (who gave me the Keating! cd), A-Cup, Doris, Mary of Springfield, Tintarella, Stan Orbit, the Carbyrator, Big K & the Gucci Mama. I could go on. I won't cause making up names is making me tired. It was my first party in seven years, and, kids, it went off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a fine bash it was!

But hmmmm..... where were the members of the Nightshade family??

Cissy Strutt said...

They rolled up after you and your posse left, dawg.

Sara Sue said...

Glad it was a success, sure wish we lived closer. I'd love to party with you and your crew!

Bill C said...

Crap. Where's that stupid telportation technology when you really want it? "It's a small world after all" my asterisk!

Joey Polanski said...

I hope when it went off it dint go off too early.

Phoebe Fay said...

Sounds wonderful!