Thursday, March 19, 2009

one french fry short of a happy meal


Apart from my own, the only blog I can claim to have read every single post on is Tetherd Cow Ahead. Reverend Anaglyph's wit is sharp and his brain is huge and pulsating (he keeps it in a jar), his sense of social justice is fierce, and he suffers fools neither gladly nor otherwise. He is fearless and challenging and he makes us think. And laugh. Oh yes indeed, the laughing. He is the most irreverent reverend you will ever come across.

He has invented a superfun cool Anti-Meme. Go and try it here.

4 comments:

anaglyph said...

I used to keep my brain in the jar, but the painter tipped it out so he could put turps in it.

Cissy Strutt said...

No pun intended?

Atlas Cerise said...

There isn't much room left in the jar.

anaglyph said...

Jesus. I know what they say about men, but I keep that part of my anatomy in my trousers.

No pun intended.